Wishlist: April Selections



These are some of my top selections for April from my never-ending wishlist. Agent Provocateur's Annoushka has been on my mind since I tried it on last January but for some reason I keep putting it off and purchasing slightly cheaper items. Likewise, both La Perla's Tulle Nervures and Zigzag Soutache are also two signature sets I'm dying to add to my collection. Both bras were tried on in Taipei last year and are brilliantly constructed from the softest silk satin. Recently however, I've decided to make more of a conscious effort to support independent, handmade, brands so of course my forever favourite, Hopeless Lingerie, is right up there again on my wishlist. Instead of black mesh or bamboo, I'm hoping to place a custom order soon for both Suzy bralette and Dionne knickers in white leopard. Toru & Naoko is another handmade label based in Chile that I'd love to try out, and I adore the crossover straps on Kelly. Creepyyeha also just released a few new items into her shop and the entire Sui set is to die for. I love love love the D-rings so much, but unfortunately paying over £600 for a layering frame bra and knicker is a bit out of my budget so I'll have to settle with the more practical Sui choker. Last but not least, La Fille d'O is a Belgium brand that I discovered in the last year or so. Their classic Bears bra is a minimal yet iconic statement bra that is just so refreshing to see amongst all the strapping, lace, and grandeur embellishments. Though that is not to say that I don't still get heart palpitations and swoon immensely over Agent Provocateur Soirée's Zarrinia, which is made from gold leavers lace and beaded glass tassels. So, fingers crossed that I'll be able to just barely afford when it goes on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment