La Perla: Idylle

Size: 32B, IT 1 / Material: Soft stretch tulle / Purchasable from: La Perla

Visiting the La Perla boutique whenever I'm back home almost seem to be standard procedure by now. And since it's Christmas time a number of pieces were on sale, at 30% off, Idylle included. Of course there was no way I'd miss out on this offer so I tried it on and was extremely pleased to find that it fit me perfectly. I picked out this beautiful greyish-blue-lavender colourway as it suited my skin tone the best and the embroidery detail is also most the most prominent in comparison. Pictured are the Idylle American bra and matching low-rise briefs. The cups are lightly padded without any push-up inserts and fits somewhat like a plunge bra with a U-shaped underwire that sits quite low at the centre front gore. Without the tulle lace overlay, the shape of the cup itself reminds me of the Ritratti Star Cup bra in terms of the coverage (more focused on the bottom side quarters of the breast), revealing a peaked bridge between the cups. Personally, I feel as though this shape/coverage fits my shallow bust the best as it seems to be able provide a push-up effect without any additional inserts (I'm not too keen on push-up bras), and I'm able to fill out the cup fully without any gaping. Most importantly, the cups also follows the natural slope of my breast in providing a nice rounded shape from the side. I also love how sheer the tulle overlay is, so much so that it almost looks nude from afar, and that the scalloped floral lace appears to be floating on my chest. As for the briefs, I picked these out of the three other matching bottoms as I felt that the tulle overlay matched the bra the best. Fit wise, they are pretty much true to size without any parts digging in; and like most La Perla briefs, the rear coverage doesn't have elasticated hems so there isn't any VPL. I'm honestly so happy as to how well La Perla fits me and I absolutely love this set.

Rating: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment