Hopeless Lingerie: Lucy Bralette

Size: XXS / Material: Mesh / Purchasable from: Hopeless Lingerie

Shortly after my first purchase from Hopeless Lingerie, Gaby released her Tenebrae collection. I've seen a sneak peak of this bralette a few months back on her Instagram prior to the release of this collection and knew then that I must have it. So when the Lucy bralette was available for purchase, I immediately snatched it up and patiently waited for its arrival. I'll be honest, I was slightly disappointed when I first put this on because I suddenly remembered that I didn't have wonderful boobs like Hopeless's Marian Wolfe. Fit wise, the halter neck straps are all adjustable – depending on how tight I adjust it, the Lucy bralette gives my bust a different shape. The looser the straps, the pointier and more natural the shape of my bust is. Personally I prefer a more rounded shape so I like to have the straps slightly tighter, however after a while you will notice a strain on your neck, which is one of the only downsides I have with this piece. Regardless, this piece is slowly growing on me and I find myself liking it more and more each day. And because I'm super anal and obsessive over matching lingerie, the mesh material (it doesn't look it in the picture, but believe me, it is) makes this a perfect set with my Hopeless Karen knickers.

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment