Hopeless Lingerie: Delphine Bralette

Size: XXS / Material: Bamboo jersey / Purchasable from: Hopeless Lingerie

The Delphine bralette was one of my first purchases from Hopeless Lingerie. Despite knowing that my shallow bust shape doesn't fit bralettes very well, as it gives my breasts a pointy shape, I went ahead and bought this anyway since I couldn't resist the crossed strapping detail at the back. I figured this could be worn under loose oversized jumpers in the winter or as loungewear/sleepwear. As predicted, the Delphine bralette provided a very natural shape with no flattening or rounding (i.e. not great for wearing out under tight clothing for me personally) though it does provide sufficient coverage across my breasts with no signs of riding up from under my breast tissue. The material is soft and comfortable and I've worn it for hours on end without noticing it and is equally comfortable to be slept in.

Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment